Apple announces winners of the 2021 App Store Awards
2nd December, 2021 at 5:38 pm by Divi
- Apple has announced the winners of its 2021 App Store Awards.
- The top winners include Toca Life World, LumaFusion, and Carrot Weather.
Today Apple announced the winners of its 2021 App Store Awards. The overarching theme this year was connectivity, and popular apps like Among Us and Carrot Weather were highlighted.
Here are the recipients of the 2021 App Store Awards:
- iPhone App of the Year: Toca Life World
- iPad App of the Year: LumaFusion
- Mac App of the Year: Craft
- Apple TV App of the Year: DAZN
- Apple Watch App of the Year: Carrot Weather
- iPhone Game of the Year: League of Legends: Wild Rift
- iPad Game of the Year: MARVEL Future Revolution
- Mac Game of the Year: Myst
- Apple TV Game of the Year: Space Marshals 3
- Apple Arcade Game of the Year: Fantasian
The Trend of the Year
These apps were highlighted by Apple’s App Store team as trending apps that enhanced connections this year. Apple says: “This year’s trend winners brought people together in meaningful ways — while meeting social, personal, and professional needs for users around the world.”
Along with Apple’s App Store Award winners, Apple also announced the most downloaded apps of 2021. The most popular apps included TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook. More info about Apple’s 2021 App Store Award winners can be found on Apple’s website.