iWork for iOS and macOS gets major update
28th September, 2021 at 9:43 am by Ben W
- Pages, Keynote and Numbers on iPhone, iPad and Mac have received big updates.
- The new versions support numerous features introduced in iOS 15 and macOS Monterey.
Apple has released a major update to Pages, Keynote and Numbers on iOS, iPadOS and macOS. Version 11.2 of the iWork suite is rolling out to all platforms, although some features require iOS 15 and macOS Monterey.
Read the full release notes to see what’s new.
- Live video makes presentations even more engaging by letting you use the camera in your iPhone or iPad to show yourself on your slidesin a window or full screen
- Multi-presenter slideshows allow participants to take turns controlling a shared presentation from their own device
- New slideshow controls provide easy access to the slide navigator, keyboard shortcuts, live video sources or multi-presenter controls while presenting
- Radar charts help you visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data
- Drag and drop to copy text, images and other items between apps on iPhone with iOS 15
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared presentation with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your presentation with a tap on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- Audio graph makes charts accessible to people with vision impairments by playing an audio tone that changes pitch to represent different vallues. Requires iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
- Pivot tables provide a powerful and flexible way to view and analyze data
- Radar charts help visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data
- Enhanced quick filters help you easily select values to shor or hide and improved filters find duplicate entries and unique values in your data
- Flexible collaboration allows participant to add others to a shared spreadsheet. Requires macOS Monterey;
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your spreadsheet with a click. Also requires macOS Monterey
- Create new spreadsheets from the app icon in the Dock